And Andyman gets five chlamy's cause I bet this thread gets to six pages !!
I'm sorry, Dion, but if you accept the blame, your chlamy rating will severely drop !!!
And Andyman gets five chlamy's cause I bet this thread gets to six pages !!
5 pages? Have a chlamys!
![]()
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">page 5Originally posted by Joranthalus:
5 pages? Have a chlamys!
![]()
Dion.... Everything's cool... the world is how it should be....
.. we're over here making Smart-ass-tongue-in-cheek remarks.... and still visiting the ever-so-public version of the Spawn board that you guys work so hard to maintain (even though it's predominately inhabited by thankless-teenaged-actionfigure-fanboys. [img]wink.gif[/img] )
We still love ya..... and it's your turn to buy the beer. [img]wink.gif[/img]
And for YOUR information, Dion, Gerald McRaney was born August 19, 1948 in Collins, MS. He is known as "Mac" to his family and friends. He began his acting career in junior high school when he injured his knee playing football and he joined the drama club. He spent several years acting in small rolls and guest appearances while working in the Louisiana oil fields to support himself and his family. He got his first big break when he got the part of Rick Simon on "Simon and Simon" which aired on CBS for eight seasons. He then went on to star in and produce "Major Dad" in which he played Major John D. MacGillis which ran for four seasons on CBS. He has starred in many made for TV movies
I demand movie accurate toys !!!!
I demand the right to make demands!
I DEmAnD YOU TAKE pride in the internet !
<holds Andyman>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">See, Blatant is taking the blame, it'll all be over soon.Originally posted by Dion Bozman:
Whatever, dude. Make it as dramatic as you want. In fact, you have a real need to blame someone. So blame me. It's all MY fault that everything sucks. Happy? Great.
dion [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Dion, and McFarlane staff et.al, you guys are alright. People suck, but those of us who know will always respect you folks. Tell shorty I hold his work with as much esteem as any of the sculpters. He has every right to throw back a few complaints every now and then as much as we do, and anyone who gives him or any of you guys flack about "professionalism" is just professing ignorance. Yeah, I'll even say that here among those of us who have made unwarrented comments (myself included) because friends - at the very least - had better be honest with each other. We're guilty of perpetuating the drama often enough.
Bookmarks